Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
inigoelv
Creator
Creator

SVG HEATMAP INDUSTRIAL PLANT

Good afternoon:

I am trying to do a heatmap in SVG to evaluate the sound in a industrial plant like the image attached:

art01_fig09.jpg

I have created one map of the plant in SGV with Inskcape and identified all the points of measurings.

My question is to know if there is one "free extension" to do that and how to do it.

Thanks in advance.

4 Replies
inigoelv
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks for your answer, but if you see the examples, only works coloring the regions created in SVG.

What I would like to draw is a gradient continuous of color like the example I attached.

Is it possible?

We only have seen it in the extension "GoogleMaps-Heatmap" but it only shows geographic maps.

Thanks in advance.

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Not with an existing free extension.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
bakumatsu
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hello,

Not with a free extension. However you can deliver this plant floor map heat map simply using Articque MAP pure extension for QlikView or Qlik Sense (license based not for free 🙂 using the Mot ( Mapping of things ) facility of Articque MAP.

See attached screenshot as example. There is no heat map in this Articque MAP for Sense plant incidents app but it can be added without problem on factory floor map layer as additional analysis.plant_incidents.png.

The best

Pascal