Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Section access for sheet

Hi All,

I  developed a dashboard and we are gng to deployment ,but we have to develop sheet level section access , we are want to provide section access by employee id ,

How can i do this ?

lets say i just want only users a,b,c to acess everysheet in the dashboard and all other has see only few sheets .

i have another doubt here is there any way to provide sheet level section access with the QMC, as far as i know it is not possible but i just want to check out with all of you experts .

Thanks in Advacne

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Have a look at Henric's blog post w.r.t different access levels

Data Reduction – Yes, but How?

I assume you want to use the show condition to  achieve the sheet level access, right?

Sheet Level Security

View solution in original post

2 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Have a look at Henric's blog post w.r.t different access levels

Data Reduction – Yes, but How?

I assume you want to use the show condition to  achieve the sheet level access, right?

Sheet Level Security

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

All these days i didnt hit community thinking like no one will answer the questions ,but now when i see experts like you and other few Qlikers helping out people like us , i feel like my opinion about the community is wrong , u guys are making  me Qlik addict cheers and have a grt weekend