Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Scripting.
I have restricted my app with section access..
APP IS NOT OPENING ON ACCESS POINT BUT THE APP NAME IS SHOWING ON ACCESS POINT..
WHAT WILL BE THE ISSUE
Solved! Go to Solution.
Please check below points -
1. Your CSV has field name NTNAME & your script has only NAME - use NTNAME only. You can use script as
(txt, codepage is 1252, embedded labels, delimiter is ',', msq);
2. Also make sure of correct (no spelling mistakes/extra spaces/ forward/backward slash etc) domain name & username in Section Access file.
3. In Document Settings -> Opening Tab -> Tick ✓ to 'Initial data reduction based on Section Access' & 'Strict exclusion' below it.
4. Reload & save your application. Copy application on server again & then check on access point.
5. Also make sure about assignment of CALs
Hope this will be helpful for you.
Prashant P Baste
to hide an application on access point based on ntname from section access is an option you can activate in document properties.
This is done in the example and could word.
The problem (see below) is that section access don't uses NTNAME, so there are no values to compare.