Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Separate reload frequencies between multiple tables

Hi All,

I need to build a movement report which involves movement of data from the same table.

The keys used are going to be company, branch, clientnumber and claimnumber.  I'll be comparing changes in estimates.

I want to take a snapshot of this table at the start of each month and store as a separate table that doesn't get altered throughout.

This snapshot table is then referenced back to the original table each day throughout the month and if the difference in estimates between the daily reloaded table and the monthly snapshot table aren't zero, then I can put an indicator against the original table to state there has been some movement.

Is there any way to take snapshot reloads of data within the Qlikview reload script and if so how can this be done?

Let me know if further information is needed.

Regards,

Nathan

1 Reply
vikasmahajan

Go through this discussion QV Management Console, reload document hourly M-F, 7am-7pm?

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.