cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jossebb1
Contributor III
Contributor III

Showing summarized/aggregated data in graphs

first of all apologies for the generic title. I'm really not sure how to describe my question in just a few words, which might be why I can't find the answer on here/google. If the question has already been answered, please feel free to point me into the right direction.

I'm quite new to qlikview, and as this is the first time im trying to display a process that has a lot of new data entries per day. To ensure the dashboard doesnt get unneccesarily slow and the qvd not unncessarily big, I decided to summarize the data in the load script using counts, sums etc.

so instead of having data in Qlik that looks like this:

DateTypeSTPPROC
01.01.20181YAAA
01.01.20182YAAA
01.01.20182YAAA
01.01.20182NAAA
01.01.20181NAAA

It now looks like this:

DateType1Type2Type_TotalSTP_Type1STP_Type2PROC
01.01.201823512AAA
02.01.201852742AAA

ow I would like to create a combo chart, consisting of two bars (type 1 and type 2) and a line (displaying a STP-Percentage per type).

By creating a graph and using dimension 'AAA' and two expressions 'Sum(Type1)' and 'Sum(Type2)' I manage to show those two as bars in the graph. However, I have no idea how to display the STP-Line, so I expect this first part is not right either.

How do I do this?

Thanks in advance

1 Reply
jossebb1
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Got one step further:

you can do this by creating a calculated dimension, using the ValueList() function.

However I now ran into a new issue: does anyone know where and how I can change the legend from a calculated dimension? It now shows the database column names.