cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arngue
Contributor III
Contributor III

Solve: Error: File extdata.cpp, Line 2897

Why I'm getting this error, first time I've seen it...

Error: File extdata.cpp, Line 2897
CRM_EncuestaSAU:
LOAD * FROM
[..\Fonts\Excel\EnquestasSAU\CollectorList.xlsx]
(ooxml, no labels, table is Sheet)

Here is my load code

LOAD * FROM
[..\Fonts\Excel\EnquestasSAU\CollectorList.xlsx]
(ooxml, no labels, table is Sheet);

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
arngue
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

In my case the excel xlsx was generated from a source that can export with xlsx and xls, if i export it with xls or i save the xlsx as xls work, so it's a qlikview bug...

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Check that your file really is an Excel xlsx file and not some file that only has a .xlsx extension, but is really something totally different. Try opening it with Excel to make sure it's not corrupt. If you can open then then save it explicitly as an ooxml file with an .xlsx extension.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
arngue
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

In my case the excel xlsx was generated from a source that can export with xlsx and xls, if i export it with xls or i save the xlsx as xls work, so it's a qlikview bug...

Gysbert_Wassenaar

No it's not a Qlikview bug. You are the one that is specifying the wrong data format.

arngue
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Yes it is a qlikview bug, because if i export as xlsx and read as xlsx dont work, if i save it as xls and import as xls work...
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Ok, could be. But my bet is that the application that exports it as xlsx doesn't do it properly and creates an xlsx file that does not conform 100% to the ooxml specification. Feel free to open an issue with qlik support.