Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Store variables in table in load script

Here is a sample file that uses a loop to create variables.  Now I need to to store the created variables in a table, and clear or delete the variables after the table is created.  Any help would be appreciated.

See attached sample

4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

What are trying to do over here, Would you post on Wall

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Am not sure what you are expecting exactly. But based on my understanding implemented the attached. Let us know if you need something different.

Frank_Hartmann
Master II
Master II

see attached. hope this helps

Not applicable
Author

Thanks guys, not quite there.

What I’m trying to do is assign multiple variables from a table, like what’s in my original file; so that’s the first part.  The second part is when I have those 3 variables in a table, I want to use them in the scrip to alias fields.  So I would end up a field1 as A, field2 as B, field3 as C.  When the load stops, I want to have field names as 1, 2, 3 and then if possible I want to remove the variables A, B, C from the system. 

This is just a test. What I’m really doing is working with an AS400 library, and I need to rename the fields is many tables.

Thanks