Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
powerqlik
Contributor III
Contributor III

Straight Table issue

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if someone can help me solve a straight table issue.  So currently I am displaying multiple columns in a straight table that's being feed from Excel.  The problem I have is one of my expression is not displaying data when there are more than one rows in the respective column.

So basically I am trying to display a City and show each year there is a rent increase.  For locations that have only one rent increase date, it's displaying properly in the "Base Rent Change" column.  For locations that have multiple rent increases (i.e. Dec 2017, Mar 2018, Dec 2019), the field in Qlikview is coming up as blank.

Can anyone help to correct the Base Rent Expense Change column to display all rent increase dates?  Please see attachment to make more sense.  Thank you in advance!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

When you have multiple dates?

Do you want to see all? Use Concat

Do you want to see Max? Use Max

Do you want to see Min? Use Min

instead of using Only

and then to get the correct format, you can use Date() function to format like a date

View solution in original post

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

When you have multiple dates?

Do you want to see all? Use Concat

Do you want to see Max? Use Max

Do you want to see Min? Use Min

instead of using Only

and then to get the correct format, you can use Date() function to format like a date

powerqlik
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Awesome!  The only problem now is that there are no spaces between the dates.  Can you please modify my script so that there are spaces or | between dates (i.e. 11/1/2016 | 11/1/2017)

sunny_talwar

May be this

Concat({<SetAnalysis>} [Effective Start], ' | ')

powerqlik
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks as ALWAYS!