Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Straight Table loading logic

Hi All,

i have a requirement of displaying a straight table of 7 columns in which 2 column values are dynamically changed based on one input box.

I set formulas for these 2 columns as Col1 * (Col1 * inputboxval / 100). this formula is working fine if i do this operation for all rows.

i have material filter if i select one material and enter any value in input box this formula executed and table columns are updated. But if i remove this material filtration selection(With intention to show all materials), updated value in input box is applies to all (material) rows. (Please check the attached file)

So i decided to put one Apply button. and want to execute some VBScript to do this functionality.

My problem here is how can i bind data to straight table dynamically using VBScript ..?

Regards,

Praveen

5 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Do you mean to say that after selecting one product and the value of the input box should remain same for that even after deselection?

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

Kaushik,

First i applied value 20 to all materials using input box (00.16 sec in video).

Then i want to apply 10 to material  MAT-001 so i selected mat-001 and entered 10 in input box

Now i want to see all materials so i cleared filter. This time inputbox value 10 is applied to all materials. i Don't want this 10 to all materials now. i planned to put one button apply. but i couldn't find a way to set table cell value using macro also. So i decided to handle this functionality in load logic. is it possible ?

Regards,

Praveen

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

There is no way, you can use the variable to do this.

You can use the concept of Input Field or you can define the values in script for each of the product, but then that will be a static value, which cant be changed as per user from front end.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

Kaushik,

I want only dynamic way. I want to enter this value during runt time(not statically). So

- If i remove this formula for result column then using apply button i will execute one macro then i'll calculate result value. now is it possible to set this result to particular cell ?

Regards,

Praveen

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

I dont think so its possible.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki