Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ktdewit1976
Contributor
Contributor

Table chart show data conditional

Hi,

I have a table in which I want some specific things shown.

The first column is location, so a dimension.

The second column show a value in percentages, so expression.

The third column show a 1 when the value is lower than 90% and a 0 when is is higher.

1) I don't want this third column to show, but only use this condition to have the locations shown where the percentage is lower than 90%.

How can I do this?

2) Then, I also want the table to show only the results of one specific month. How do I do this?

I am new to Qlikview so need a little help. Thank in advance.

5 Replies
nitin_01
Creator
Creator

Hi Kirsten,

-  Do you want to show 1 or 0 in second column or you want to highlight those location in second column with less           than 90%? will it do if you want to highlight them by colors?

-  For which specific month you want to show data ?

Regards,

Nitin G.

ktdewit1976
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Nitin,

- I figured out how to hide the column. I found it under the Presentation tab where all the columns are stated. I already had the locations with a score of < 90% highlighted in red and those above in green. So this is fixed now.

- I have data where they do some tests at irregular intervals, but not every month. This year they did January, April and the next will be June. I only want the most recent data to show, which is April. Will change it to June once that data is ready. So it is not the current month. To make matters complicated Qlikview sees the data for date as string or tekst. So I can't just type something like If Month is... I have a formula that calculates the digit that is the month and then get 01 or 04 for January and April. I hope this provides enough data. If not, I can post pictures and actual formulas.

shiveshsingh
Master
Master

You can use condition regarding below requirement, can you share data to check?

1) I don't want this third column to show, but only use this condition to have the locations shown where the percentage is lower than 90%.

How can I do this?

ktdewit1976
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Shivesh. I already solved this one. Just need help in displaying only one specific month now.

ktdewit1976
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Would you be able to help with the second question: only displaying one specific month.