Qlik Community

QlikView Scripting

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Scripting.

Announcements
QlikView Fans! We’d love to hear from you.
Share your QlikView feedback with the product team… Click here to participate in our 5-minute survey.
Rules, plus terms and conditions, can be found here.
Not applicable

Table not found error while reloading the data from the script from Oracle database

Hi,

As i want to store the data in the form of qvd and i have mentioned in the script as

script: sql query followed by the below statement

store tablename into tablename.qvd(qvd);

but the data is not storing inthe form of qvd in the mentioned path throwing the error message as table not found ,please help me out how i ca resolve this as i am new to this still learning .

Regards,

Smita

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Table not found error while reloading the data from the script from Oracle database

Did you specify a name for the table into which to load the result from your sql statement?

mytablename:

select .... etc;

store mytablename into tablename.qvd (qvd);

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
4 Replies

Re: Table not found error while reloading the data from the script from Oracle database

Did you specify a name for the table into which to load the result from your sql statement?

mytablename:

select .... etc;

store mytablename into tablename.qvd (qvd);

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable

Plese See The Attachment

I hope it works fine

Not applicable

oh yes i have not mentioned the table name in the begining of the sql query that 's why it's throwing the error now i resolved this . thanks for the help.

Regards,

Smita

Not applicable

Hello Waseenar ,

Eventhough I gave the table name while converting into qvd using store,I am getting the same error can you please tell me what is the problem

Community Browser