Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Text on axis problem

Hi all.

I am trying to get a running total % for a bar chart. But when I copy and paste the equation for the chart and just display "text on axis" it comes out as 100% but on the straight table it comes out as a percentage (see picture).  The equation for the '% $ Win' is as follows: 

RangeSum(Above(sum({<Year={$(vYearSelected)},Quoted_Status={'Win'}>}total_price), 0, RowNo()))

/RangeSum(Above(sum({<Year={$(vYearSelected)}>}total_price), 0, RowNo()))

How can I make this equation represent an accumulated total win per week divided by the accumulated total? then just have it displayed as "text on axis"

any input is appreciated.

thank you!

Chart.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rubenmarin

Hi Jacob, I tried to recreate your problem but seems it's working for me, I just added a condition so values don't overlap (without that condition it will show a value for each segment of the bar)

Please take a look at the attached document to check where is the difference with your document.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi Jacob, I tried to recreate your problem but seems it's working for me, I just added a condition so values don't overlap (without that condition it will show a value for each segment of the bar)

Please take a look at the attached document to check where is the difference with your document.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Ruben, 

Thanks for the help earlier.  Now I am trying to add the "% # Win" in blue underneath the other text on axis but they keep stacking see picture.

How can i fix this issue?Chart.jpg

rubenmarin

Hi Jacob, mine is showing underneath the other text, maybe we are doing it differently, to recreate my steps:

- added a new expression to calculate the %#

- ascended it to the 2nd expression

- removed the bar option

- checked to show as text on axis.

Hope this helps!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

It works perfect when I do it offline,  its when i publish it on the server it gets all wacky.

there might not be a fix to this?