Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Thanks for quick reply but I'm just trying to establish the connection. I'm not executing any query. And more over there is no table called ECO_TYPE in the database which I'm trying to connect to....

Thanks for quick reply but I'm just trying to establish the connection. I'm not executing any query. And more over there is no table called ECO_TYPE in the database which I'm trying to connect to.

Thanks & Regards,

Sneha Topre

Enterprise Information Management

Cognizant Technology Solutions, Pune

Ph:+919527090200

Ext: 218104

Mail - sneha.topre@cognizant.com<mailto:sneha.topre@cognizant.com>

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Where permitted by applicable law, this e-mail and other e-mail communications sent to and from Cognizant e-mail addresses may be monitored.

0 Replies