Qlik Community

QlikView Scripting

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Scripting.

Announcements

Breathe easy -- you now have more time to plan your next steps with Qlik!
QlikView 11.2 Extended Support is now valid through December 31, 2020. Click here for more information.

bronsonelliott
Not applicable

Thoughts on nPrinting

I have just downloaded the trial for the nPrinting product (NPrinting - Office, HTML and PDF QlikView Reports) and so far it seems pretty good.  The interface is a little 'clunky' but overall seems to fill the need of producing some Excel-based (and possibly PowerPoint) reports using QlikView data.  Our needs right now are pretty basic.

My question is what experience have other users had with this product?  Any good/bad feedback you can offer?  Are there other products that do the same thing that we could try just to A/B testing them?

Thanks!

Tags (3)
2 Replies
ngulliver
Not applicable

Re: Thoughts on nPrinting

Hi, Bronson.

There was another post similar to this one back in December which I commented on.

Have a look at http://community.qlik.com/message/439513#439513

A new version of nPrinting came out last November and I have been alerted to another upgrade coming out shortly which will also have dynamic file paths among it's additional features.

In terms of other products you can also have a look on the Qlik Market for QV Mail, CIA reports.

Regards,

Neil

bronsonelliott
Not applicable

Re: Thoughts on nPrinting

Thanks Neil