cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
geam1988
Creator
Creator

Time out problem to load VEKP table from SAP to Qlikview

Hallo, I am having problem to load VEKP table from SAP to Qlkiview. Problem is 'time out' because of Big file. Is there any way to load big file in Qlikview ?

3 Replies
marcus_sommer

You need to slice down the loadings with any filters like periods or categories and storing them within QVD's and apply afterwards an incremental load-approach. Within the second half of this posting there are various links to incremental loadings with exists(): Advanced topics for creating a qlik datamodel

- Marcus

geam1988
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you for your reply. i am trying to create .QVD file. using connector i am trying to create .QVD file. i have 150 fields in VEKP table. if i try to take 20 fields from the table VEKP then i can create .QVD file . but when i take all the fields from the Table and try to make .QVD file.  it is not working. 

i am sorry, if i failed to understand the solution from your previous comment. i am totally new in this topic. if you need more details let me know. i will appreciate your comment.

marcus_sommer

The major-meaning was to split the data horizontally on a record-level with where-clauses like:

where year(VEKP.Date) = 2018;

Whereby I doubt that you really need all 150 fields from this table so that a vertically restriction to the later used field is definitely sensible.

- Marcus