Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sunitha_chellaiah
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

To show latest record in straight table

Hi All,

I want to show only latest record in my table.

For eg:

In my attachment there are multiple records are appearing against PO Number '16303383' at different date and time. I want only the latest record that is,  for date&time '26-7-2017152532' record to be shown in report.

Note: I have concatenated Date&Time field in the front end    :   =max([POUPMJ - Date - Updated])&''&max([POOPRT -time])

11 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

FirstSortedValue() should be what you need here.

sunitha_chellaiah
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

It's not working

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you please post sample in excel file instead Image. And please post expected result set as well to better understand

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
sunitha_chellaiah
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi,

I have attached one sample file.

Output should show only latest record based on date and time.

i.e.

17302687 GR BDET 117360 105140

Anil_Babu_Samineni

PFA

Capture.PNG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
sunitha_chellaiah
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi,

Can you please share the application. 

how did you make DateTime field

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Load *, Date&Time as DateTime ....

sunitha_chellaiah
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi,

Can you please try for this attached data. I am not getting the desired output. 

Anil_Babu_Samineni

What is the expected result POTDAY ??