cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DaniCalifornia
Contributor III
Contributor III

Trouble with Bundle Load

I was about to post this yesterday and finally resorted to asking my boss who had the solution! I wanted to post the solution in case anyone else had the same issue.  In order for the Bundle Load to work, it has to be the last line in the script! I believe that is why it would only work when I did an ADD Bundle Load, as it was the only thing being loaded and thus was the last line in the script. 

I grabbed this piece of the script, threw it on a new Images tab and demoted it to last and it loads fine in a full reload. 

/*** Original Problem ***/ 

I have a Qlikview dashboard that might have been loaded to death? I have a table that uses a bundle load - it is for images. I used the Add Bundle Load each time to add new images and then a partial reload. I noticed that when I went to reload my data, I would do a full reload and my images would not come up. I had to then do a partial reload to get them to appear. I removed the "Add" from the bundle load, but no luck, I still had to do a partial reload to get that table to load. 

Now I need to reload data and neither a full reload with the "Add" removed from my Bundle Load nor a partial with the "Add Bundle Load" will work! My image table won't load. Nothing has changed, not the path, not the file, not the data, not  the image folder. It has been untouched for months, and I am not getting any errors on the path or file name. When I run this, it skips this table altogether. No error, no nothing, and no output when I try to debug. I am at a loss. I cannot figure out why I can't get it to create this table. Any ideas? 

[ConfigImage]:

BUNDLE LOAD [ImageName] AS [ImageName] ,
'$(vImagePath)' & [ImageBitMap] AS [ImageBitMap]
FROM
[$(vConfigPath)QlikDashboardConfig.xlsx]
(ooxml, embedded labels, table is Images) ;

Labels (1)
0 Replies