Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unable to click "Use Patterns instead of Colors"

Hello, My question is so simple: I want to do a Report usig colored charts. In order to do that i have to unselect the option "Use pattern instead of colors" as Steve Darck points on https://www.quickintelligence.co.uk/qlikview-reports/‌ but when I want to do that i find I can't tik or untik he boxes (see Picture) . How I can fix that?

UsePatterns.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

And for your information, This may enable only in Bar chart and Pie chart only.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I have one dimension and one measure for one object. And i checked it is available to tick also

May be version problem. I am using 12.0.20400.0 SR5

Capture.PNG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Hi Eric,

what type pf chart do you have selected?

Andy

Anil_Babu_Samineni

And for your information, This may enable only in Bar chart and Pie chart only.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi, It is a Line Chart, so for the  @Anil Babu Samineni asnwer I think that is not possible. Actually I checked and for the line chart works and the option is able on the bar chart I just checked the option with the wrong one.

Tank you