Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sajid_Mahmood
Creator
Creator

Unable to create prj files after adding prj folder properly

Hello Qlik Experts,

I got a file from some other team and I need to make some changes to the script. But script was in Hidden script and we dont have the password for the Hidden script. I am trying to save qvw content files into -PRJ folder to that file. But I am unable to save the files into -PRJ folder.

Please provide the solution to this issue urgently.

Thank you for your usual support

Regards

Sajid

9 Replies
Sajid_Mahmood
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Qlik Experts,

I am using 11.20 SR6 desktop version and file created is same version as well

Not applicable

TRY TO RELOAD THE FILE

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Check this link hope it helps you.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gt6vIvjtY74

Regards,

Jagan.

Sajid_Mahmood
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Jagan,

I have tried it as well but this option is not working. It looks that the prj file option is disabled somewhere in this particular qvw file. I can create the prj files for all my qvw files but this particular file I am unable to create.

Please advise further.

Sajid_Mahmood
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Dathu,

I have tried reloading but still not working. The qvw file has a SECTION ACCESS in hidden script and it has user name for login without password. I was given the user name to open the file.

Regards

Sajid

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Hi

Creating the -prj folder will not reveal the hidden script. Loadscript.txt will contain the visible part of the script, and the hidden script will be encrypted in the binary file DocBinary.dat. There is no way to get the hidden script without the password, as far as I know.

HTH

Jonathan

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Sajid_Mahmood
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Ashfaq,

Tried these links but no luck.

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Sajid,

It is no way possible to get the hidden script. 

Regards,

Jagan.