Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Using dimensions in script

Hi,

I have list of stock transactions (table is below) and I'm trying to get Aged Stock report that would show me how many items from different period I have in my stock.

When I create Pivot table to see item statuses I get table below. Now I should continue to get the table correct as item 101 result -30 for group <90 should belong to >90 instead. Is there option to get values presented in table to script already, so that I could use if statements when >90 is higher than zero, then sold units should be grouped to >90 instead.

I believe it is not so difficult and I'm only making it more difficult to myself.

Screen shot 2011-08-09 at 11.34.50 AM.png

Any easier ideas and solutions?

Thanks in advance!

2 Replies
danielrozental
Master II
Master II

Sorry, I don't understand what you're trying to do, can you post a sample application?

Not applicable
Author

Hi, I attached the file where I tried it.

When items are sold then at first the oldest items are sold (>90). When items from last column are sold, then next period should be decresed.

So in my example for item 101 results should be:

ArtCode<30<60<90>90

>90; <90; <60 etc- these are calculated depending on transaction date and todays date to see the stock situation at current time point and how long have different items been in the stock already.

I hope it explains it a bit better.