Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Variable for Days

• M_date  is avaiable where I need formulae M_date for a Delivered Product Vz Incorrect Product.
  • Here I have to use the days not the months.The days start from current date (Today)
  • actual month = last 30 days(variable which suits the Formulae)
  • month before = last 30 days to last 60 days(variable which suits the Formulae)
11 Replies
Colin-Albert

So what is your question?

Can you give a better description of what you are trying to achieve?

Gysbert_Wassenaar

I have no idea what you're trying to say. If you have a question you'll have to ask it a bit more clearly.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I want to form a KPI metrics(UI Design) .I have Manufaturing date / Delivered product / Incorrect product.

I have to calculate actual month = last 30 days and also actual month = last 30 days ... can any one of you can provide me the formulae or set analysis for the same

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

for Ex..

=((sum({<[Manufacturing year]={$(vCurrentYear)}, [Manufacturing month]={$(=vCurrentmonth),$(=vLastmonth)}>}[Incorrect Quantity])/sum({< [Manufacturing year]={$(vCurrentYear)},[Manufacturing month]={$(=vCurrentmonth),$(=vLastmonth)}>}(PosMenge))*1000000

/(sum({< [Manufacturing year]={$(vCurrentYear)},[Manufacturing month]={$(=vLastbeforemonth)}>}[Incorrect Quantity])/sum({< [Manufacturing year]={$(vCurrentYear)},[Manufacturing month]={$(=vLastbeforemonth)}>}(PosMenge))*1000000))*100)-100&'%'

I need previous 30 days instead of months ..

Gysbert_Wassenaar

The actual month is August: Month(Today())

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Kushal_Chawda

You can replace  below piece of set analysis in your expression

[Manufacturing date]={">=$(=date(max([Manufacturing date])-30)"}

Remove [Manufacturing year]={$(vCurrentYear)}, [Manufacturing month]={$(=vCurrentmonth),$(=vLastmonth)}

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Kush,

Thanks for the first one

can you please provide me the 2. month before = last 30 days to last 60 days

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

HI,

Try like this

[Manufacturing date]={">=$(=date(max([Manufacturing date])-60)<=$(=date(max([Manufacturing date])-31)"}

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

jagan.

Kushal_Chawda

try below set expression

=Sum({<[Manufacturing date]={">=$(=date(max([Manufacturing date])-60))<=$(=date(max([Manufacturing date])-31))"},[Manufacturing year]=,[Manufacturing month]=>}PosMenge)