Qlik Community

QlikView Scripting

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Scripting.

Announcements
Make your voice heard! Participate in the 2020 Wisdom of Crowds® Survey. BEGIN SURVEY
Partner
Partner

Why it does not aggr(rangesum) after i filter

Edit1: I already upload the qvf file... for reference thanks..

Edit2: I update my formula

from: "((Aggr(RangeSum(Above(Sum({<GL2= {11}>} GLTOTAL), 0, RowNo())), BRANCHNAME, [DOCDATE.autoCalendar.Month]))  ) - ((Aggr(RangeSum(Above(Sum({<GL2= {21}>} GLTOTAL), 0, RowNo())), BRANCHNAME, [DOCDATE.autoCalendar.Month])) *-1 )"

into:

from: "((Aggr(RangeSum(Above(Sum({<GL2= {11},[DOCDATE.autoCalendar.Month]=>} GLTOTAL), 0, RowNo())), BRANCHNAME, [DOCDATE.autoCalendar.Month]))  ) - ((Aggr(RangeSum(Above(Sum({<GL2= {21},[DOCDATE.autoCalendar.Month]=>} GLTOTAL), 0, RowNo())), BRANCHNAME, [DOCDATE.autoCalendar.Month])) *-1 )"

Hi good day every one i just created a financial KPI last week with the help of some people here in our community and it was good... but after i check every details of it i notice that there is something went wrong after i filter...

Working Error.jpg

the 1st chart is perfect the figure shows exactly what i want..

but after i filter a month everything went wrong...

ohh by the way this is my formula

"((Aggr(RangeSum(Above(Sum({<GL2= {11}>} GLTOTAL), 0, RowNo())), BRANCHNAME, [DOCDATE.autoCalendar.Month]))  ) - ((Aggr(RangeSum(Above(Sum({<GL2= {21}>} GLTOTAL), 0, RowNo())), BRANCHNAME, [DOCDATE.autoCalendar.Month])) *-1 )"

Working Error part 2.jpg

can some one have any idea why it happens?

thanks

Message was edited by: Reynaldson Aceberos QVF file is added

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Partner
Partner

Re: Why it does not aggr(rangesum) after i filter

i update my formula into

'=Aggr(RangeSum(Above(Sum({<GLHeader= {1}, [DOCDATE.autoCalendar.Month]=>} GLTOTAL), 0, RowNo())), Branch, Month)' and now even if i select any month it will not take any effects on figures... 

thanks alot mate for helping me...

-rey

View solution in original post

12 Replies
Highlighted

May be you did one filter extra from selector? If All fine, May be round up with Sum(Aggr(..))

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Highlighted
Partner
Partner

thanks for that quick reply

i got no luck mate i try to wrap my formula with sum()

sum(((Aggr(RangeSum(Above(Sum({<GL2= {11}>} GLTOTAL), 0, RowNo())), BRANCHNAME, [DOCDATE.autoCalendar.Month]))  ) - ((Aggr(RangeSum(Above(Sum({<GL2= {21}>} GLTOTAL), 0, RowNo())), BRANCHNAME, [DOCDATE.autoCalendar.Month])) *-1 )) but still same result

Highlighted

Equation should cover all elements like

(Sum(Aggr(RangeSum(Above(Sum({<GL2= {11}>} GLTOTAL), 0, RowNo())), BRANCHNAME, [DOCDATE.autoCalendar.Month])) - Sum(Aggr(RangeSum(Above(Sum({<GL2= {21}>} GLTOTAL), 0, RowNo())), BRANCHNAME, [DOCDATE.autoCalendar.Month])) *-1)

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Highlighted
luismadriz
Valued Contributor

Hi,

Maybe the problem is the Above function (along with RowNo) as it may lose its meaning after the selection.

You may want to convert this chart to a table for review and also share the unaggregated data for troubleshooting?

Cheers,

Luis

Highlighted
Partner
Partner

thanks mate

well i use same concept on total asset and i dont have any problem on it...

Aggr(RangeSum(Above(Sum({<GLHeader= {1}>} GLTOTAL), 0, RowNo())), BRANCHNAME, [DOCDATE.autoCalendar.Month])

then i use the same concept on getting for the working capital but i dont get what i expected result

(Sum(Aggr(RangeSum(Above(Sum({<GL2= {11}>} GLTOTAL), 0, RowNo())), BRANCHNAME, [DOCDATE.autoCalendar.Month])) - Sum(Aggr(RangeSum(Above(Sum({<GL2= {21}>} GLTOTAL), 0, RowNo())), BRANCHNAME, [DOCDATE.autoCalendar.Month])) *-1)

wait ill upload my qvf file

im looking where to attached it...

thanks

Highlighted

My assumption may match in your rek, Perhaps this?

(Sum(Aggr(RangeSum(Above(TOTAL Sum({<GL2= {11}>} GLTOTAL), 0, RowNo())), BRANCHNAME, [DOCDATE.autoCalendar.Month])) - Sum(Aggr(RangeSum(Above(TOTAL Sum({<GL2= {21}>} GLTOTAL), 0, RowNo())), BRANCHNAME, [DOCDATE.autoCalendar.Month])) *-1)

Highlighted
luismadriz
Valued Contributor

Hi, you may not be able to upload it on this post, as it seems you can attach documents only when the post is created. I hope they fix that.....

If you want, send it via email

Cheers

Luis

Highlighted
Partner
Partner

it takes me time to find it..

but i manage.. i edit my thread and upload the qvf..

thank you very much mate.. 

Highlighted
luismadriz
Valued Contributor

Total Assets also fails after selection.... I mean changes its value

I'll take a look,

Luis