Qlik Community

QlikView Scripting

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Scripting.

Announcements

Breathe easy -- you now have more time to plan your next steps with Qlik!
QlikView 11.2 Extended Support is now valid through December 31, 2020. Click here for more information.

paulyeo11
Valued Contributor II

aggr(sum(total <$(ColumnDim_p)> sales) How to replace with rEVENUE ?

Hi All

I have expression as below work fine for chart 1:-

sum({$<year = {"<=$(=max(year)) >=$(=max(year)-12)"}, month = {"<=$(=max({<year={$(=max(year))}>} month))"}>} $(ColumnDim51)/1000/$(Columndim89))

I also have expression below work fine for chart 2 :-

sum({$<year = {"<=$(=max(year)) >=$(=max(year)-12)"}, month = {"<=$(=max({<year={$(=max(year))}>} month))"}>} $(ColumnDim601)/1000/$(Columndim89))

when user select Dim2 = rEVENUE , I have convert the above expression to below , and this expression i insert at Chart 3 :-

sum({$<year = {"<=$(=max(year)) >=$(=max(year)-12)"}, month = {"<=$(=max({<year={$(=max(year))}>} month))"}>} rEVENUE={rEVENUE}>}Amount/1000/$(Columndim89))

Chart 3 Dimension expression as below :-

=if(aggr(sum(sales),$(ColumnDim101)) / aggr(sum(total <$(ColumnDim_p)> sales), $(ColumnDim101)) > 0.00001, $(ColumnDim101), ' Other')

Can some one advise me how to change the above expression sales to rEVENUE ?

So that chart 3 is able to display the bar.

Paul

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
karmariv82
Contributor III

Re: aggr(sum(total <$(ColumnDim_p)> sales) How to replace with rEVENUE ?

Hi Paul,

I was checking your expression, please check the characters in bold and red:

sum({$<year = {"<=$(=max(year)) >=$(=max(year)-12)"}, month = {"<=$(=max({<year={$(=max(year))}>} month))"}>} rEVENUE={rEVENUE}>}Amount/1000/$(Columndim89))

I just remove those characters (I also added single quotes to your rEVENUE value):

sum({$<year = {"<=$(=max(year)) >=$(=max(year)-12)"}, month = {"<=$(=max({<year={$(=max(year))}>} month))"}, rEVENUE={'rEVENUE'}>}Amount/1000/$(Columndim89))

The chart displays the following information, but I'm not sure if this fills your needs:

foto.png

Regards,

-- Karla

3 Replies
paulyeo11
Valued Contributor II

My QV Doc

karmariv82
Contributor III

Hi Paul,

I was checking your expression, please check the characters in bold and red:

I just remove those characters (I also added single quotes to your rEVENUE value):

sum({$<year = {"<=$(=max(year)) >=$(=max(year)-12)"}, month = {"<=$(=max({<year={$(=max(year))}>} month))"}, rEVENUE={'rEVENUE'}>}Amount/1000/$(Columndim89))

The chart displays the following information, but I'm not sure if this fills your needs:

foto.png

Regards,

-- Karla

paulyeo11
Valued Contributor II

Hi Karla

Thank you for your advise . I have test it does give the chart. But due to my dimension expression have some issue , i need to solve it .

Paul