Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nareshthavidishetty
Creator III
Creator III

building HR dashboard

Hi all,

kindly help me out as i'm not able to do scripting part that is data model to build hr dashboard

i'm sending my data tables have a look and try to help me build dashboard

15 Replies
Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

Not applicable

Hi naresh ,

What is your requirement

nareshthavidishetty
Creator III
Creator III
Author

my requirement is to build the employee statistics,headcount,tenure,hires,termination etc

nareshthavidishetty
Creator III
Creator III
Author

thanks for the response kindly have a look

my requirement is to build the employee statistics,headcount,tenure,hires,termination etc

prma7799
Master III
Master III

PFA....

Anonymous
Not applicable

Community peoples assist you if you face any challenge. No one is here who can prepared a dashboard for you.

But yes, if you are facing any challenge then let us know. making it simpler:

For Employee statistic, Headcount: Employee ID is required

For Tenure/Hire : Date Of Joining required

For Termination: Date of Terminate required

nareshthavidishetty
Creator III
Creator III
Author

thanks for the reply shankarece as i'm bit weak in the scripting part so i asked help me out

i got tables like  employee,employee details,internal candidate,external candidate,time period,designation etc so where exactly i need to start to build a proper datamodel as i attached a screen shot of my datamodel when all the tables are loaded in the qlikview kindly have a look

Mark_Little
Luminary
Luminary

HI,

There is a lot that can be done with the data model as a start as in optimization, if you have a search of the forum there is plenty of information.

Also I would take a look at the different training available both on-line and courses, would really help you with building a dashboard. There might be too much to address in one discussion.

Not knowing the data or how client/user want to visualise the data it is hard to advise.

One simple one for head count would be Something like COUNT(Distinct EmpID), I say use distinct as i don't know the data and there could be duplicates.

Mark