Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

combine two excel files into one qlikview file

Hello,

Building metric from two excel files with different data values. Is it possible? From my research I bumped into many tutorials on how to merge multiple sheets/files with same header rows. In my case, I would like to combine the two files

I attach a sample file with nonsensical data value. The end goal of this spreadsheet is on tab "Goal". Please note that the sample file is combined into same file for convenience purpose, in reality they're two different files.

Please let me know if anyone has some thoughts on this. Thanks! I need some insights on how to make this happen, or if it's achievable at all.

11 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Okay I will try to fix it.

Btw, did you get a chance to look at the attached picture? I want to replicate the table into that. Please let me know if that's possible. Thank you.

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

The best i can do is this. I am not sure what exactly your output should look like. What sum you need for those individual Name and age group ? Let me know some output data you want it to be displayed and what exactly you are trying to achieve? Look into this file and let us know. You have to select the Dimension Measure to see the totals for that specific measure.

See attached file.