Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

custom report extension how to make text black ground white

Hi All

I have try this branch . This is the report before i make use of custom report , the last column text look perfect. :-

good.png

Below is the same report produce by custom report :-

bad.png

Notice that the text is change to black color . May i know how to make it change to white color ?

Paul Yeo

7 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Would it possible to share qvf file?

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
michael_nordstr
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

The extension should pick up the same color that is used in your Master item table. (As a matter of fact it uses that native table to display the values.) I am not able to replicate the problem so if it persists please post an issue on GitHub - ClimberAB/ClimberCustomReport: Self service without edit-mode for Qlik Sense! and include a simple example file so we can test it.

Also, make sure you have the latest version of the extension installed (Currently 1.1.8) and no data cached in your web browser.

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Michael

Thank you for your fast reply.

Enclosed is my QVF file for your reference.

Hope you can look into it.

Paul

michael_nordstr
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

You are joking right?!?   If you could supply a simple example it might be easier to assist , that data model is beyond complex and you should probably do something about all those synthetic keys.

DatamodelWithSynKeys.png

Also the expression you use for colors is not accepted by Qlik Sense so that might be part of the problem.

ExpressionWrong.png

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Is this Your Question?

Capture.PNG

I have not seen any where for that value in your dashboard.

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Michael

Sorry about my data model. I develop the data model by keep adding the table into QVW file,

I am using variables , i have try not to make use of variable , by directly write the expression on the Black ground and Text color box , it work fine now.

Thank you very much.

Paul Yeo

michael_nordstr
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Ok, good to hear it worked out in the end 🙂