Qlik Community

QlikView Scripting

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Scripting.

Announcements
QlikView Fans! We’d love to hear from you.
Share your QlikView feedback with the product team… Click here to participate in our 5-minute survey.
Rules, plus terms and conditions, can be found here.
Not applicable

deloyment

Hello all,
I am a junior consultant in QlikView, I already made a model QlikView but I have not yet developed a great application for a large company and I would like clarification on some points:
- If I develop an application for a company and they have servers database oracle, mysql by example, how to make the connection between the application that you want to deploy and relevant databases and only if y 'change it in the database or new data, the application takes into account the changes directly to the application level.
- I know it is at the level of QlikView Server which is attributed to how licensing is being done to transfer the applications develope dat the level of QlikView Server.
- How to get the access point also to allow users access to authorized applications is what we created at the server?
In a word, I want to know how is the deployment of QlikView applications on the desktop and enterprise users when I make a model with links between applications at the desktop and server database and implementing at level of QlikView desktop and servers.

Community Browser