Qlik Community

QlikView Scripting

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Scripting.

Announcements

Breathe easy -- you now have more time to plan your next steps with Qlik!
QlikView 11.2 Extended Support is now valid through December 31, 2020. Click here for more information.

singhcv123
Not applicable

distinct incremental load not perofrming

Hi,

I am middle of one scenario , which is quite new for me....the secenrio is :

i have 2 tables :

Travel and travel package.

I want to load travel table and only want to generate distinct travel package given in travel table.

Travel given below

Travel                                                                                          

++++++++++                                                                              

Travle ID    Travel Package                                                            

T001          P01 

T 002        P02

T003          P03

T004         P04 

Travel Package

+++++++++++++++++++     

Package ID       Package Name    

P01                  Package 1

P02                  Package 2

P03                  Package 3

Now in my scenrio every day i am gettng more than 100 rows in Travel table and i want to generate distinct Travel package in "Travel Package" Table.

Now the problem is while going incremental i am not getting right data in Travel package table.

FOr examle:

Currently in Travle table having 100 rows and Travel package P01 to P05

than Travel Package Table should show P01  to P05....

Next day i am getting incremental data and another 100 rows in Travel Table and having Travel Package P01--to -P07

than only  P06 and P07 to add in Travel Package and our final table should show P01---to  P07...

should be in incremental.....

please suggest

1 Reply
jontydkpi
Not applicable

Re: distinct incremental load not perofrming

i am not sure what your problem is. Just incrementally load the Travel Package table as well. You could use a WHERE Not(Exists(PackageID)) type of construct (before you load the Travel table).

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein