Re: document cal allocated but application cannot be seen
There are few steps to be followed when Assigning Document Cal to the User:
1) The Document Cal should be there when assigning it for a specified user for particular Application from the Qlikview Management Console.
Change the "Number of CALs allocated to this Document".
2) After Assigning Document Cal to the User for some Application gave Authorization to him to see the Document.
3) Go to Access Point and Open the Application.
4) If Application is Opening but Nothing is visible than check the Credentials. If you have sync your Credentials and with Active Directory than it will take the same password you are using for opening your Personal System.
5) Enter the same userid and password which you have assigned to the user.
6) Else clear Cookies, cache Memory and finally delete all Temporary Files.