cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rcorcoran
Creator
Creator

expression help please

Hi I have a table that shows hospitals based on frequency and columns being =0.  this is the code I was using that works:

IF(
RANGESUM(Column(2), Column(3), Column(5), Column(7), Column(9), Column(10), Column(11), Column(12)) = 0, null(),
IF(Dimensionality()=0 or Dimensionality()=1 or Dimensionality()=2, MaxString(Frequency)))

I want it to show hospitals for a code A100 that are = to Null as opposed to only hospitals showing if >0.  I can get this to work with the code see below:

IF(Code='A100' and
RANGESUM(Column(2), Column(3), Column(5), Column(7), Column(9), Column(10), Column(11), Column(12)) < 0, null(),
IF(Dimensionality()=0 or Dimensionality()=1 or Dimensionality()=2, MaxString(Frequency)

but I need to put the two codes together so that if the Code is A100 it will show hospitals that have a zero in the columns listed above in the code but if it is any other code it will only show hospitals >0.  Basically the two pieces of code work individually but I can't seem to put them together.

Thanks

1 Reply
sunny_talwar

May be this

If((Code = 'A100' and RangeSum(Column(2), Column(3), Column(5), Column(7), Column(9), Column(10), Column(11), Column(12)) < 0)
or
(RangeSum(Column(2), Column(3), Column(5), Column(7), Column(9), Column(10), Column(11), Column(12)) = 0)
, Null(), If(Dimensionality() = 0 or Dimensionality() = 1 or Dimensionality() = 2
, MaxString(Frequency), ... ))