Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

failed to reload

Hi,

we are using through oledb option to connect to Oracle database. If we are establishing the connection and creating the charts today and trying to reload the QVW file it is working fine.if i am trying to reload the same QVW file next day it is getting failed to reload. It is working fine if i am going to re-establish the database connectivity and do the reloading. Is there any way to fix it? Please suggest

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi ,,,,

Anyone came across such scenario ...Any fix for the solution or is there an logs to find the root cause of the issue.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Anyone will be able to help me on this issue.......

Not applicable
Author

Hi ,

Still i am not able to fix this issue.But there is an improvement in finding the solution.

I am able to confirm that this is not the connectivity issue. Since i am pulling the data from three tables. And this issue is happening for only one table and data from other two tables are getting loaded sucessfully. Still i am looking forward someone could have came across the same scenario will be able to help me to fixc this.