Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bushpalaamarnat
Creator
Creator

file transformation issue

Capture.PNG

the file does not have decimal values in excel but when loaded into qlikview the file is changing the values into decimal of 6 digits.

could you please help?

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

In excel Number format is in which? Could be decimal is there in the list from Excel it self. Because .000 never consider in Excel where as Qlik can. Instead, After that you can use Num() to remove decimal if you really don't need

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
bushpalaamarnat
Creator
Creator
Author

‌the excel does not have decimal valu. Also, this problem started from when I started using transformation where I removed the rows which have empty values in colume 1.

WHy why do you think that is happening.

YEs, am aware of the process of loading data as number(). Was interested ti know about the other options sir.

marcus_sommer

Are you sure that there no decimal-digits? That Excel don't show one doesn't mean mandatory that there are no one.

Further what happens if you load the data - are there any digits on your values? Maybe it's just a feature of the advanced possibilities of the file wizard.

- Marcus