Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JACKNIEKERK
Creator
Creator

getting subtotals in a graphic object

hello,

Having a graphic connected to 1 tabel with invoices lines

in  one invoice the key is ordernummer, unique.

Thus could be in tabel like

ordernr: 1 amount qty date customer id line 1
ordernr: 1 amount qty date customer id line 2
ordernr: 1 amount qty date customer id line 3
ordernr: 1 amount qty date customer id line 4
ordernr: 2 amount qty date customer id line 1
ordernr: 2 amount qty date customer id line 2
ordernr: 2 amount qty date customer id line 3
ordernr: 2 amount qty date customer id line 4
ordernr: 3 amount qty date customer id line 1
ordernr: 3 amount qty date customer id line 2
ordernr: 3 amount qty date customer id line 3
ordernr: 3 amount qty date customer id line 4

In graphic now i see orders by number but every single line

how to show 1 line with total per ordernr?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

QVW file would be most helpful on this one, if you want to potentially get some responses, I do not believe there is enough information provided for anyone to be able to offer much otherwise.  Inputs and outputs are very helpful as far as guiding folks, so at a minimum some sample data clearly denoted as to column names etc. and expected output would be best if you cannot attach QVW file.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

QVW file would be most helpful on this one, if you want to potentially get some responses, I do not believe there is enough information provided for anyone to be able to offer much otherwise.  Inputs and outputs are very helpful as far as guiding folks, so at a minimum some sample data clearly denoted as to column names etc. and expected output would be best if you cannot attach QVW file.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.