Qlik Community

QlikView Scripting

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Scripting.

Announcements
QlikView Fans! We’d love to hear from you.
Share your QlikView feedback with the product team… Click here to participate in our 5-minute survey.
Rules, plus terms and conditions, can be found here.
Not applicable

help????

can any one help me getting started making first chart from the data source? also mention where to download that data from. i want to do the same looking the way u do there.thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MVP
MVP

Re: help????

Download a personal edition qlikview from this website, and then start with Qlikview Reference Manual.

6 Replies
dagomezl
Contributor III

Not applicable

does anyone have any source from where i can get in to qlikview.Right now im outside the qlikview watching from where to get inside?

thanks

MVP
MVP

Download a personal edition qlikview from this website, and then start with Qlikview Reference Manual.

Hi,

More on I would sugegst you to go through the online training available on qlikview website.

These trainings are the best to start with. Once you understand the working of qlikview then you can jump into practicals.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Not applicable

Thanks all,

i downloaded and try to make my first chart, i did it.but i want to do more but i dont have data and dont know where to get data from.any website or data link will be helpful. and more important is i want to do the same thing looking the way they did it.

er_mohit
Honored Contributor II

you have to download qlikview refrence manual i have attached it see below and got to page no 45 in attached pdf

go to this link

http://us.demo.qlik.com/ here some demo of qlikview to learn how it works on front end

Community Browser