Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rnepla83
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

how to hide progress script windows from batch

Hi Qlikview Experts,

I just need to hide such image below when i run the application from command line:

Immagine.png

Which is the correct parameter to put in (for example) qv.exe /r ........ /vMyVariable=123 abc.qvw, to hide the script execution progress windows?

Thank you,

Have a nice day.

5 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

As far as I know that's not possible. There is no command line parameter for it. You could try putting your script in the hidden script but the reload window will still be shown.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
rnepla83
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

hi Gysbert and thank you for your time and your answer,

how is it possible that there are no parameters, so mean that for example if i have a schedule that run 4 batch file in parallel open 4 windows like the above in the pic. there is no background parameter?

i tried the hidden script but didn't solve my probls..

Thank you

Gysbert_Wassenaar

For serious scheduling and reloading you're expected to use Qlikview Server (or Publisher). If you use batch files you're on your own and get reloads screens.

rnepla83
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

i trust you, and thank you again.

but we really need to use batch file. QVServer don't allow us to manage many parallel reload.

Thank you,

Gysbert_Wassenaar

There's a reason for that. So if you want to trash your server regardless you'll have to do it with batch scripts

Or perhaps you should just get a more powerful server (or get more of them).