Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

i am trying to create a dashboard to show the response time

we have few apps that people are accessing through the access point i collected the audit logs and session logs

i want to create a dashboard something like this ,i am using set analysis but not working i want the values to be static irrespective of selections , can anyone please help .i attached some sample data gwassenaarswuehlmrkachhiaimpmrkachhiaimpmaxgrokush141087stalwar1jimhalpert

scr.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

So then your set analysis is not right. Check if QVWNAME and bu.QVW are right? QlikView is case sensitive and bu.qvw is different from bu.QVW. Make sure you use the correct casing here

View solution in original post

7 Replies
sunny_talwar

What is the expression you are using?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

=Max({$<QVWNAME={'bu.QVW'}>}[Response Time]) for maximum time of one particular app and i am changing the field value for all other apps but it is showing the max of all the apps

sunny_talwar

So then your set analysis is not right. Check if QVWNAME and bu.QVW are right? QlikView is case sensitive and bu.qvw is different from bu.QVW. Make sure you use the correct casing here

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

still not working

sunny_talwar

I am not sure what you might be doing wrong. Would you be able to post some images of the chart you are working with?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

got it working bro

sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share what was wrong and why it did not work?