Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jasminreinalter
Contributor
Contributor

info load images from filesystem

hello,

i want to load Images from filsystem. i have a Folder with many Pictures in it, named <AtricleNumber>.png. how can i load this Pictures in qlikview without a seperate table. i want to attach These Picture with entering the articlenumber=filename.

thx

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you trued the BUNDLE function ?

Below pasted from QV Desktop Help :

Bundle

The Bundleprefix is used to include external files, such as image or sound files, or objects connected to a field value, to be stored in the qvw file.

If a piece of external information, such as an image or a sound file is to be connected to a field value, this is done in a table that is loaded with the Info prefix. In order to maintain portability, it is possible to include the external files into the .qvw file itself. To this end use the Bundle prefix. The bundled info files are compressed in the process, but will nevertheless take up additional space both in the file and in RAM. Therefore consider both the size and the number of bundled files before going for this solution.

The info may be referenced from the layout as normal info, via the chart info function or as an internal file via the special syntax qmem:// fieldname / fieldvalue alternatively qmem:// fieldname / < index > where index is the internal index of a field value.

The Info prefix may be omitted when Bundle is used.

Bundle[Info] ( loadstatement | selectstatement)

Examples:

Bundle Info Load * Fom flagoecd.csv;

Bundle SQL Select * From infotable;

See also:

The description of the syntax for the Load and Select (SQL) statements.

Linking Information to Field Values (page 1)

Info

jasminreinalter
Contributor
Contributor
Author

thank you very much, now it works!