Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

it there a way to make box "what_if_dimension_inv" disappear ? when i press Control T

Hi All

My Question as per above mentioned.

Enclsoed my Sample QV Doc

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

It is not possible to hide a table in Table viewer you do not have any control over it. If you want you have to drop it, but it doesn't make sense if you are using this data somewhere in the Dashboard.

Also the Table Viewer is not visible to end users, what's wrong if you have that there.

If you really want to implement that then you have to replace list box with Buttons for each item.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Jagan.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
sunny_talwar

I don't think you can hide tables from table viewer, unless you drop them. Why do you want to hide it?

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

It is not possible to hide a table in Table viewer you do not have any control over it. If you want you have to drop it, but it doesn't make sense if you are using this data somewhere in the Dashboard.

Also the Table Viewer is not visible to end users, what's wrong if you have that there.

If you really want to implement that then you have to replace list box with Buttons for each item.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Jagan.

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

many people also laugh at my data model . so i want to make it more neat. so i want to hide it.

sunny_talwar

Hahahaha so instead of making your model cleaner you want to hide it? Unfortunately, I don't think Qlik has equipped QlikView or Qlik Sense to do that

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Hi Jagan,

Also the Table Viewer is not visible to end users, .....

Regards,

Jagan.

This is not entirely correct. If users are using IE Plugin/desktop as client, they can see the data model by Ctrl+T.

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

HI Tressesco,

What I mean is generally End users don't care about the data model, they just care about the data and visualization.

Regards,

jagan.