Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

number of rows in a straight table

I have 10 dimensions and 4 expressions in straight table,  I want to show no of rows in the table bottom itself, How can I do it?

While I am using Total mode to get count, it is showing title(total label)  in all the columns of dimensions when i export table to excel.. i dont want this to happen, i can't change dimensions to expressions. How can i do it?

also my last expression have filled with nulls sometimes, so count(total) is not counting nulls. Is there any way to do this?

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

In the Stright Table, At the Total Mode, Total Count of Rows..

Count.JPG.jpg

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

You can set Total label according to your dimension from Presentation tab.

For  counting null values, write your expression in expression tab like this:

-->    If( IsNull(YourExpression), 0 , YourExpression)

After that it will be count 0 values.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

While I am using Total mode to get count, it is showing title(total label)  in all the columns of dimensions when i export table to excel.. i dont want this to happen, i can't change dimensions to expressions. How can i do it?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

If i use expression it is going to create a new column in the table, i just need to add one row  at bottom of table displaying no of rows in a table.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I am not telling you to add one more expression. You can also write this expression for your dimension by using  "Add Calculated Dimension" option.

Thanks,

Ashutosh