Creator

qvw belonging to my question about GlobalVariables

Here ist the qvw mentioned in my question about GlobalVariables

thanks in advance

regards

Court

4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Nice QVW, Liked it. I am not sure how you define the variables with in DB. Is there any question? Or simple document purpose

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
pacoli2013
Creator
Creator
Author

Hello I had a question about Let en Set command using a table in a qvw. The qvw was not attached with that question so I posted it in this Diskussion. So my questions are in the other Diskussion. Please read that and I hope you can help me

Regards

Court

ahaahaaha
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi Court,

As far as I understand, these are global variables in the SQL database. No commands LET and SET in QlikView were used, so in QlikView there are no variables. The name and content of the variables SQL are simply displayed in Table QlikView.

Regards,

Andrey

pacoli2013
Creator
Creator
Author

Hello Andrey

Thanks for you answer. Yes it are the variables SQL are loaded from DWH into a table of Qlikview. The question is: can I combine these variables with te commands LET and SET when loaded from the DWH so I get useful Qlikview Commands?