Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

scripting engine don't work

I cannot open the module to write a macro in Qlikview, when I press Ctrl+m or 'edit the module', the sheet is doing something like "flashing"

Instead in the old Qlikview documents with a code already write i can't execute the routine because the scripting engine seems not recognize the code (see attached image)

Module.PNG

Please can you help me?

16 Replies
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I'm sorry to say it works fine for me on both QV11 and QV12. So perhaps it is a windows issue.

-Rob

Anil_Babu_Samineni

David,

What kind of error you getting..

Like this -- When ever you click on Macro, It goes to Coding or what....

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

when I close the module editor Qlikview show this windows

otherwise no error message if I click on macro button (and no Hello message)

Module3.PNG

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try this,

Test it same as me.. Or share me your application. We will send the correct one....

PFA.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Same error, probably it is a windows issue

Module3.PNG

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Press Ctrl+Shift+M

217072.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

After several attempts and some research on the net, I solved by downloading a small tool MC Afee, for the total of his AntiVirus software removal: MCPR