Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

set analysis for current calendar Q plus another field

I have a set of opportunity values with 2 fields I'm trying to use in set analysis

The first is 'Business_Line__c' and the second is 'OppCloseDate'.  I want to sum 'TotalOpportunityQuantity' when the close date falls in the current quarter and the business line = 'Physician Perm'.  I can get the business line set to work but when I try to add in the dates, it doesn't.  I have vQuarterStart and vQuarterEnd defined and put them in a text box to make sure they are displaying the correct values (7-1-2018 and 9-30-2018).  Any idea why the expression below isn't working?

I have tried:

=Sum({1<Business_Line__c={'Physician Perm'},OppCloseDate={'>=$(=Date(vQuarterStart))<=$(=Date(vQuarterEnd))'}>}TotalOpportunityQuantity)

3 Replies
thakkarrahul01
Creator
Creator

‌Can you please try this -

Sum({1<Business_Line__c={“Physician Perm”},OppCloseDate={“>=$(=vQuarterStart)<=$(=vQuarterEnd)”}>}TotalOpportunityQuantity)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I'm getting an 'errors in expression' with that one

thakkarrahul01
Creator
Creator

My bad. This time expression looks OK in QS, for last reply I typed the expression.

Please try this -

Sum({<Business_Line__c={'Physician Perm'},OppCloseDate={">=$(=Date($(vQuarterStart))) <$(=Date($(vQuarterEnd)))"}>} TotalOpportunityQuantity)