Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

storing into QVD with one sync in qvw

Hi,

I have an application with one sync between 2 tables of 9 fields and trying to store the first two tables into qvd separately.

My first table gets stored into qvd without any error. But when the next table loads it does not store to qvd and shows the message table not found with which I am trying to store.

Ex: Table A, Table B

A has 15 fields

B has 12 fields (9 fields common with Table A)

A Stores successfully into qvd

B table gets loaded but fails to store into qvd (error message: table not found). I am not dropping the table anywhere.

My question is if there is a sync in qvw then the qvd will work or not. (I dont want to have sync in my qvw. Will remove it though. But a kind of scenario i need to know with sync and qvd)

Any help is much appreciated.

Regards

Suraj Rao

13 Replies
marcus_sommer

Try to load your table B with:

[table B]:

noconcatenate load ....

- Marcus

Not applicable
Author

Hi Marcus,

I Tried doing it. Not successful.

Regards

Suraj Rao

prieper
Master II
Master II

Please check your datamodel before exporting:

Do you have really two tables?

Do both tables have records in it?

Peter

marcus_sommer

Please provide your script.

- Marcus

Not applicable
Author

Yes both the table has data.

As I said Table A and Table B has 9 common fields and those fields are synced and one sync table has been formed.

Table A and B synced. And while storing to qvd Table A is working proper. B showing error. Is it because of Sync table?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

May be this tables auto concatenate  with each other ,You can provide script so will help you better.

Thanks

Paridhi

Not applicable
Author

Please find the sample application attached here. My data model looks exactly like the one mentioned in the sample app.

Not applicable
Author

Please have a look at the sample app i have attached.

marcus_sommer

Both tables in your example will be stored. Therefore try to check again that not already tables are loaded with these table-structures. Another point could be that there is any file-lock on an already existing qvd-file - maybe opened in QViewer or by another user or any orphan windows-handle does exists. Try to restart qlikview and if it not worked restart the machine.

- Marcus