Qlik Community

QlikView Scripting

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Scripting.

Announcements

Breathe easy -- you now have more time to plan your next steps with Qlik!
QlikView 11.2 Extended Support is now valid through December 31, 2020. Click here for more information.

Not applicable

sybase advantage oledb Error 7200

Hi everybody,

I'm actually coming across some troubles when I try to connect to my remote Sybase Advantage database server 11.1 via an OLE DB connection.

Previously I connected via OLE DB on remote connection type  to a Sybase Advantage on my local laptop and everything worked fine.

Now I try to connect on the remote master server and nothing work.

Here is my line of connection:

OLEDB CONNECT TO [Provider=Advantage.OLEDB.1;User ID=XXX;Data Source=\\SRVXXX.DOMAINXXX\AppData\BOB50SQLDATA\XXX;Initial Catalog=\\SRVXXX.DOMAINXXX\AppData\BOB50SQLDATA\;Mode=ReadWrite;Extended Properties="";Advantage Character Data Type=ADS_ANSI;Advantage Compression="Internet";Advantage Encryption Password="";Advantage Filter Options=IGNORE_WHEN_COUNTING;Advantage Locking Mode=ADS_COMPATIBLE_LOCKING;Advantage Security Mode=ADS_CHECKRIGHTS;Advantage Server Type=ADS_REMOTE_SERVER | ADS_AIS_SERVER;Increment User Count=FALSE;Show Deleted Records in DBF Tables with Advantage=FALSE;Stored Procedure Connection=FALSE;Advantage Table Type=ADS_ADT;Trim Trailing Spaces=FALSE;Use NULL values in DBF Tables with Advantage=FALSE;Advantage Communication Type="";FIPS=FALSE;EncryptionType="";DDPassword="";TLSCiphers="";TLSCertificate="";TLSCommonName=""] (XPassword is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX);

LOAD XXX;

SQL SELECT XXX

FROM \\SEVXXX.DOMAINXXX\AppData\BOB50SQLDATA\XXX."ac_accoun";

Which QlikVIew answers:

ErrorSource: Advantage OLE DB Provider, ErrorMsg: Error 7200:  AQE Error:  State = 42000;   NativeError = 2117;  [iAnywhere Solutions][Advantage SQL Engine]Unexpected token: . -- Expecting semicolon. -- Location of error in the SQL statement is: 53 (line: 3 column: 24)   SELECT XXX

FROM \\SRVXXX.DOMAINXXX\AppData\BOB50SQLDATA\XXX."ac_accoun"

SQL SELECT XXX

FROM \\SRVXXX.DOMAINXXX\AppData\BOB50SQLDATA\XXX."ac_accoun"

I have tried to change the READWRITE option to READ only, compression to NONE even though the server have compression set to "Internet". None of those work.

The server is a remote TS Windows 2012 R2. I can join it via remote desktop and windows explorer. My login and pass are correct.

At this point I have absolutly no idea of any solution.

I've searched on google and found nothing relevant or the proposed solution didn't worked.

So, I hope that some of you could maybe help me.

I thank everybody in advance who will take time to read my problem.

Hope to read you soon. I can explain it in French if you want it.