Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikhans
Creator
Creator

text column blocks account column

Hi all,

please see attached files fagll03test and fagll03test2. The difference between the 2 files is that in fagll03test2 the column with header "text" is missing. When loading fagll03test into QV (only this file straight forward uploading, no queries, nothing) account 400003 does not become visible in the report. replacing fagll03test by fagll03test2 in the same QV report, account 400003 becomes visible. Only difference between the files is the column with header "text". Who can resolve this mystery?

krgds

Hans

Hi I simply deleted the text column. Figures add up now. I would have liked to see the info, but being pragmatic, for now it is as it is. krgrds Hans

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
qlikhans
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Alan,

I am not using the Enable Transformation step. The awkward thing is that for a whole year the monthly uploads are fine, but that only in 2nd half of period 6, something in the text column is causing this for some accounts only

regards

Hans

View solution in original post

4 Replies
MayilVahanan

Hi

Can you provide your qlikview file?

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
rustyfishbones
Master II
Master II

Hans,

If you are using the Enable Transformation step to load these txt files, you may have made a conditional delete error

You may need to test this step again, or clean the text files before you bring them into Qlikview

Regards

Al

qlikhans
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Alan,

I am not using the Enable Transformation step. The awkward thing is that for a whole year the monthly uploads are fine, but that only in 2nd half of period 6, something in the text column is causing this for some accounts only

regards

Hans

qlikhans
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Mayil

Do not how to do that. However it actually is only the standard scripting when you attach a test file.

regards

Hans