Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

this is my first step in incremental load and what i have to write for second step?

here i have loaded table and generated a qvd .   now i got some updated data what i have to do for to update data

my last orderdate is

12/10/2012

pls help me

sales:

LOAD orderid,

productid,

customerid,

gross_amount,

orderDate

FROM

[..\MAPPING\2\map.xlsx],

(ooxml, embedded labels, table is sales);

store sales into $(vvpath)\sales.qvd;

6 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Please stop posting the same question again and again.

You've already got about 10 answers to your 5-6 separate threads.

Thanks,

Stefan

Not applicable
Author

sorry for that actually i did  not get proper information that time.now its little bit ok. i am new to qlikview and i am from different background thats why i have more doubts .pls excuse and qlikcommunity is my guide to learn

sorry..................................

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Your welcome to ask, of course.

Just

- don't post multiple threads about same question, instead try to communicate your open issues in your original thread

- try to search the forum before posting, there are lots of threads that most surely already cover your topic

Just my 0.02 €

Not applicable
Author

OK THANK U

swuehl
MVP
MVP

And since you are still looking for answer to your incremental load question, I strongly suggest that you look into the QV cookbook sample file a referenced in your other thread (on Rob Wunderlich's download site).

It covers delete, update and add operations.

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

You may also want to see my blog post on Incremental Load, it talks around the three main types of incremental load.  There is also quite a number of comments with others adding their thoughts:

http://www.quickintelligence.co.uk/qlikview-incremental-load/

Hope that helps,

Steve