Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

two list box in one sheet

hello friends

my boss asked me to make a sheet in which there are two tables with the same field(for example NetSalesAmount). but they are different in time period(and this differential is not a static one). in fact he wants to be able to set time period for each of tables and compare them. do you know how it is possible?

thanks

mana

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
alexandros17
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Yes it is, take a look to alternate states, set it in the Settings -> document properties -> general

with the button alternate state and apply it in objects you need

Let me know

View solution in original post

3 Replies
alexandros17
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Yes it is, take a look to alternate states, set it in the Settings -> document properties -> general

with the button alternate state and apply it in objects you need

Let me know

Not applicable
Author

Hi mana,

You can achieve this using alternate state concept, PFA qvw which contain alternate state example.

Thanks !!!

Not applicable
Author

This is only possible by Alternate state,Got o settings-> document properties,click on alternate state and add two state there State1 and State2.

then go to your one list box and set its alternate state state1 and go to your table properties and set its alternate state as State1 now this two objects are related to each other selection of this list box only reflected by this table.

do the same for second list box and table and set their state as State2.document properties.pngalternate state.png