Qlik Community

QlikView Scripting

Discussion Board for collaboration on QlikView Scripting.

Announcements
QlikView Fans! We’d love to hear from you.
Share your QlikView feedback with the product team… Click here to participate in our 5-minute survey.
Rules, plus terms and conditions, can be found here.
Not applicable

using various date fields across the tables with a generic calendar

Hello,

I am using various date fields across the tables in a support dashboard.

I have a generic calendar but have not been able to link the dates and calendar.

For example :

• I want to link the interaction_begin_date in the interaction table to the master calendar; and, I'd like to link also the  Interaction_close_date fields in the master calendar.
  • I want to link the statut_begin_date in the interaction_statuts table to the master calendar; and, I'd like to link also the  statut_end_date  fields in the master calendar.
  • I want to link the Outage_start in the incident table to the master calendar; and, I'd like to link also the  Outage_End   fields in the master calendar
  • I want to link the Incident_statut_open_date in the incident_statuts table to the master calendar; and, I'd like to link also the  Incident_statut_close_date fields in the master calendar.

I've read many posts about this matter, but I didn't succes to find a solution in order to make a chart with for example the number of open and close intraction by week, by month, by day...

Any assistance getting this sorted out would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Stéphane

Tags (2)
Community Browser