Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rarora12
Creator
Creator

Failed to open document, You dont have access to this document

The users are trying to access the qlikview application with this url 
http://svrocmdcdppbi01/QvAJAXZfc/opendoc.htm?document=ap_dev%5CDPP_PROD_BI_DB1.qvw&host=QVS%40SVROCM...

The Qlikiew app is on a dedicated server 
There is no section access 
The document is not corrupted 
The folder where the document resides can be accessed as the qvw is available to share for everyone 
The access point website is working fine 
The services are all up and running 
There are no messages in the Windows log files 
There are plenty of license available

11 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

1. Please check whether that qvw file has access to that user
2. Does this application accessing by you?
Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
rarora12
Creator
Creator
Author

There is no section access and the user does have access.
I can access the qvw via accesspoint. I am the admin on the server so I cannot duplicate the error. I can access the qvw.
Thanks
Anil_Babu_Samineni

This is the time to delete Cache and history from the browser.
Are they accessing the QVW using full browser or IE plugin?
Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
rarora12
Creator
Creator
Author

Full browser.
I can ask the user to clear cache.
No information is present in the logs as they are never able to access the qvw.
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Please ask them to clear cache and Is that the first time he is facing problem / Is USER first time opening the QVW in accesspoint?

rarora12
Creator
Creator
Author

Yes it is the first time for the user to access the qvw.
rarora12
Creator
Creator
Author

The user will access via the link posted which leads to the access point.
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Access point works based on GUI authentication. I always, suggest to share rapid link and then accessing the Dashboard to test?

rarora12
Creator
Creator
Author

Please explain, what does that mean?
What is GUI authentication?
Please provide details on how to do this
thanks