cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jrepucci15
Creator
Creator

Governance reload error: file is empty

Has anyone seen this error and should I be concerned?

I'm getting this at the end of the Governance v2.0.3 Beta file.

It does not seem to affect the reload as Governance finishes and shows data as expected.

2017-04-23 06:36:30 0000 1 errors encountered during this reload:

2017-04-23 06:36:30 0001 Warning: The file C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\DistributionService\TaskLogIndex\TaskLogIndex_50dc98e3-bb26-48f6-9a80-93a79f9bf6ec.xml is empty. Please check this file.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tyler_Waterfall
Employee
Employee

Nothing to be alarmed about. Just letting you know that there is an empty file.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Tyler_Waterfall
Employee
Employee

Nothing to be alarmed about. Just letting you know that there is an empty file.

timrogers13
Contributor II
Contributor II

Our Governance Dashboard reload is failing in the QMC and the generated email contains the "...xml is empty. Please check this file." Is there anything we can do to correct this? The GD has been reloading without any issues for a long while. Thanks.

agyasingh26
Contributor
Contributor

We got same issue while reloading QlikView Governance Dashboard in QMC.

0000 1 errors encountered during this reload:

0001 Warning: The file C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\DistributionService\TaskLogIndex\TaskLogIndex_50dc98e3-bb26-48f6-9a80-93a79f9bf6ec.xml is empty. Please check this file.

Our Governance Dashboard reload is failing in the QMC and the generated email contains the "...xml is empty. Please check this file." Is there anything we can do to correct this? The GD has been reloading without any issues for a long while. Thanks.

Can anyone please help me on this issue

godfreydaniels
Contributor III
Contributor III

We are getting this too, and contrary to the answer that was marked correct, the load is failing and our Governance Dashboard is no longer current.  Could anyone explain?  Thanks